Monday, June 25, 2012

Mini Album Monday. Spend a Week with US!

Hello, welcome! I'm so excited to share this mini album today. It's one of my all time favorites.
Previously, I posted about being inspired by Kelli Crow's class at True Scrap 3 and creating a new collection of mini albums.
The first stack of photos that came to mind when I went to create a mini album was my stack of photos that I took for "a week in the life" last year. I pulled the photos out along with all the ephemera I collected that week. It had been sitting in my closet collecting dust because I had never really been happy with what I had captured that week. Some days I took 50 photos some days I only took 3. I just didn't know how I wanted it put together and honestly I didn't think that there was enough significant information that needed to be recorded.
As I looked through the pile of things that I had collected I realized that even less than a year later our lives were very different. I wasn't feeling well and the things that made our home operate were done by different people at different times and my kids had changed so much! So, I collected all my supplies and in a couple of days this is what I came up with:
 

I love how this album turned out...it's not the fanciest thing I've ever done or the best designs but it is already one of our family favorites!

1 comment:

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS