Saturday, October 6, 2012

Celebrating World Card Making Day with Bella Blvd

Happy World Card Making Day! I hope that you have a little time to create a few cards today. You will want to make time to hop on over to Bella Blvd. They are offering some goodies and there will be new cards for you to drool over every hour. The Design Team has been busy creating all kinds of goodies for you to see.
I created this card earlier this week using some of my Bella Blvd goodies. I used a whole lot my favorite product.....decorative tape! I used strips of it to make the background for this card. I simply placed the strips at an angle on my card base to create the background.



 Then I embellished with a journaling card, chipboard shapes, some stitching, and a button. I love how it turned out and I hope that it will put a smile on someones face on their special day.

Thanks for stopping by; have a great weekend!

1 comment:

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS