Wednesday, October 3, 2012

I'm featured on the Bella Blvd Blog today.

Hi, thanks for stopping by! I'm excited to be featured on the Bella Blvd blog today. They are introducing all the new designers and today it's my turn. I'm still in shock...I'm thrilled to be part of this amazing team of ladies.

I'm excited to share a couple of layouts with you today.

I adore the Thankful line from Bella. The warm bold colors are my favorite to work with.
My favorite part of this layout is the hand stitching, I wanted the circles to stand out and make the layout unique.
 One thing that I really love about Bella is the abundance of boy themed products. I love the girly stuff but I have to be realistic...I have 2 boys and 1 girl....




Thanks for stopping by today, I hope you'll come back soon :) Have a happy fall day :)

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Love your entries! And I love your stitching detail!! I can't wait to see more..x

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS