Wednesday, December 12, 2012

A layout about the Christmas Season featuring Bella Blvd

Happy Wednesday everyone! It's been way too long since I updated my blog and way too long since I had a layout up on the Bella Blvd blog too. Today the wait is over. I have BOTH!


I created this layout using many different Bella Collections. This layout is Christmas themed centered on how I feel about my 3 children. I wanted to emphasize that we don't need anything this Christmas and how blessed I am to have these three great kids.


The journaling on this layout reads:
Christmas 2012 is quickly approaching. Everyone is getting ready for the big day, buying gifts, wrapping gifts, making gifts. As I’ve thought about what gifts I need to buy I can’t help but be grateful because there is not one thing that any of us “need.”  We are all happy and healthy. We have a beautiful house to live in, food to eat, and family close by to celebrate Christmas with. Your dad and I know that our greatest gift is the three of you. You make us happier than we could ever imagine! We love you all so much!

There is a lot of patterned paper and texture on this layout. I created a vellum pocket under part of my title with confetti and some die cut gifts. I cut the small gifts with my Silhouette. The border strips are punched and stacked together. I love using Bella's stickers, buttons, and flags to create embellishment clusters.

Here's the finished layout...

Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day :)

2 comments:

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS