Thursday, March 13, 2014

Inspired by Pinterest with Bella Blvd

I have a confession to make. I do not have a single photo related to St. Patrick's Day. Not one single photo. I've made a note to change that this year. So, when I was given this image to use as inspiration for my Bella Blvd assignment, I was a little nervous.
Displaying BellaBlvd_MarchPinterest2.jpg
I finally came to the conclusion that I would use "kiss me" as the title of my layout and add a few splashes of green. I had adorable photos of my nieces giving each other a kiss through the safety gate at the top of my stairs. I am thrilled about how this project came together!


 What do you think? Isn't the Molly collection just perfect? I love the bright colors and the fun little elements. The little foxes are my favorite. You'll be seeing me use those a lot!

And here's the finished project:
Thanks for visiting me today!  Have a great Thursday!

3 comments:

  1. Stunning layout! Bright an springy, I love it <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I think most of us need a little touch of Spring these days!

      Delete
  2. Very cute! Love your bits and pieces here! And the colors!

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS