Friday, May 2, 2014

Teacher Appreciation Gift Idea

Next week is Teacher Appreciation week. (Here's your reminder if you're like me and you forget stuff like that.)  I'm room mom for my little lady's classroom. I don't get to spend enough time with her class so I wanted to show her teacher how much I appreciate her taking care of and teaching all the little ones in her class.
Here's what I came up with for a gift for her teacher:
Teacher Appreciation Gift Idea by Becki Adams
 I kept this project super simple, all I did was cover the box the soda came in with patterned paper by tracing the box, cutting out the patterned paper and adhering it to the box with double sided sticky tape.
I die cut the "thank you" part of the title with my Silhouette and finished the title by adding thickers. I added a little bit of texture with a ribbon wrapped around the middle of the box and topping it with a button.
 I created an accordion flower and added a sticker in the center.
What have you created for your special teacher? I'd love to see it. Leave a link in the comments!
Have a great weekend! :)

1 comment:

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS