Thursday, July 24, 2014

Elle's Studio Sketch x3

A few days ago I was asked to create a project for Elle's Studio using this sketch:
 
I immediately fell in love with this sketch. I has so many possibilities. I may have gotten a little carried a way and used this sketch more than once...three times to be exact.
Here's what I came up with using the Elle's Studio Shine collection. 

 The title "fun in the sun" is actually lots of different layers. There's a 3x4 transparency over the teal 3x4 card. I love the fun detail it adds to my title block.

  The other two layouts I created have been featured here too. HERE & HERE.
 Each time I used this sketch I used it a little bit differently. I moved the title around and added journaling differently each time.
Do you have a sketch that you've used over and over? I've already used this sketch 3 times and I plan on using it even more. 

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Very cool how you can see the sketch in each but they are so different :)

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS