Monday, October 19, 2015

True Scrap 7

I've talked about True Scrap before (here, and here). Needless to say, I LOVE True Scrap! Right after I attended my first True Scrap event I set a goal to become a True Scrap instructor. I came so SO close last year when I did a make and take class. This year, I'm teaching my own class as a True Scrap Instructor.
 http://www.truescrap.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/Adams-Sneak.jpg

I'm so excited for the entire True Scrap event (THIS WEEKEND)! I'm thrilled to share a topic that I'm truly passionate about, Scrapbooking on the GO. It seems like life keeps moving at a fast pace. Until I started scrapbooking on the go a few years ago, it seemed that I got less and less scrapbooking done. At True Scrap 7 I'll be sharing my favorite tips and techinques to help you fit more scrapbooking time into an already full schedule. Make sure you register HERE so you can join
Lisa Bearnson, Layle Koncar, Maggie Massey, Noell Hyman, Kelli Crowe, Julie Fei-Fan Balzar, Kathy Cano-Murillo and ME.
http://www.truescrap.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/TS7-instructor-collage-bw-670x3101.jpg

(Wow, I still can't believe my name is on that list. I'll see you October 23-24 (this weekend)!











2 comments:

  1. Sounds awesome! Wish I could go and come and hang out with you. ;) Hope you have a blast! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Mendi. if you can't make it to the live event you can always watch the replays :)

      Delete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS