Friday, April 15, 2016

Chipboard Obsession

It's Friday and I'm hanging out with some of the most amazing ladies you'll ever meet at the Snap Conference. I always look forward to this conference. I learn so much and meet so many wonderful people AND get spoiled rotten by all the amazing sponsors. I do also feel VERY inadequate. My lil ole blog is one of the masses and needs SO much work.
In other news...
It's freebie Friday over on the Bella Blvd blog and I've got a layout on there that has A LOT of chipboard. I have a bit of a chipboard obsession (as evidenced by the huge basket of chipboard in my stash). I think that even with a ton of chipboard this layout turned out GREAT.
 The secret to layering chipboard is dimensional foam adhesive dots. I use these all the time to make my chipboard embellishment clusters work.
I put my Silhouette Cameo to work and cut the title for this layout. When I placed the title on the layout it didn't stand out as much as I wanted it to, so I outlined it with a black precision pen
As usual, I used my sewing machine to add some decorative stitching. I added a decorative completely by accident to the bottom of the journaling tag. It was a serendipitous accident because I LOVE how it turned out.
 Last but not least, I used the Bella Blvd, Lets Go collection to create this layout. I couldn't resist the bold primary colors in this collection, even though it's a travel collection it worked perfectly.
Thanks for stopping by today! I'm so happy you found your way here. Have a happy Thursday!


2 comments:

  1. I LOVE THIS!! WHat a wonderful page! The colours are just fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Tracey! I love it too! I'm always a fan of bright colors

      Delete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS